Is This Larp For You?
· This is an immersionist larp which plays with surrealism, not a realistic simulation.
· This a larp of huge contrasts tied to natural daylight. The experience is defeatist, sad and subtle during Day and weird, wild and desperate at Night.
· We aim for seamless immersion, not for an aesthetic experience. There are no acts, there are no breaks (but there is a safe zone). You must be willing to stay in character for the whole larp, with no exceptions but safety or urgent reasons.
· Interrupting the flow for open non-diegetic negotiation is not allowed: the escalation techniques and pre-larp agreements serve that purpose. Characters go by as play develops an there are no pacts to direct «scenes». There are no planned character arcs, neither previously pacted scenes or outcomes between participants (defining the nature of a relationship beforehand is all right). Open negotiation is not allowed, but subtle one is (and encouraged).
· Safety cannot be opted out, it is always active, like personal boundaries. Safety techniques are: the minimum threshold interaction, a safe zone, a diegetically conveyed color code, tapping out and step-by-step gradual escalations. These techniques are rules and even if they are communicated diegetically, their content and message is sent «out of the fiction» and directed to the player and not the character.
· Participation requires effort, involvement, agency and proactivity. You are a co-creator of the larp experience.
· For Day play, there could be very light to light physical exercises (depending on your choice) as part of The State program, but Work will not be physical in any circumstance.
· Sensual exploration is part of the design for Night play. At such time you could witness nudity, humiliation, expressions of affection and sexuality, simulated realistic-looking sex, abuse and violence. You should be comfortable with them happening around, but your character will not be compelled to perform them: safety and personal decision are always active.
· Statements about politics, authority, subversion, religion or equality could offend some sensibilities, even if they are only used to convey an artistic experience.
· Light consumption of alcohol is allowed, but no consumption of illegal drugs or heavy drinking. Measures will be taken with any participant not in control. No drinking is required to enjoy the experience.
· In Spain, majority of age comes with 18 years, the bare minimum to participate, without exceptions.
· COVID-19 : We will ask you to show your covid passport or proof of vaccination.
Still in doubt? Do you require further elaboration? Check with us at firstname.lastname@example.org