Have you been tempted by the open sea?
You feel it: passion unbridled with no dull excuses.
The world outside is a faraway grey street
where words are blades that hurt.
This is our utopia of intellect and illusion:
we are the dry-mouthed seafarers,
as wounded as proud, as mad as holy.
A larp about Mediterranean dreams and red-blooded delusion.
About waking up late and enjoying life.
Where there is food and shelter, freedom is a forgotten waste of the past.
An industrial complex endures the tides of time with an anchor in The-World-Before. Their dwellers work and enjoy a contract in a sea of scarcity and madness.
The hardship of The-World-After.
Other past works
- Walpurgis (2018)
- NiriaVienna (2017 Austria, Vienna)
- la sirena varada (the stranded mermaid, 2015, 2016 and 2017)
- Orígenes (“Origins”, 2012)
- Niria bosque (Niria forest, 2012)
- Niria Valencia (2011)
- Niria Granada (2011)
- Casual Day (2011, two runs)
- 13 (2009)
- Océanos de sal (“Oceans of Salt”, 2009)
- Matar a un brujo (“To Kill A Warlock”, 2008 – based on Clark Ashton Smith works)
- Arcanum (2007)
- El Señor de las Dunas (“Lord of the Sand Dunes”, 2006)
- Sombras de Alecto (“Shadows from Alecto”, 2006)
- El precio del hierro (“A Price for Iron”, 2006)
- Savia derramada (“Spilled Sap”, 2006)
- Malnegocio (“Badbusiness”, 2005)
- Los fuertes dominan (“The Strong Ones Rule”, 2005)
- Últimas palabras (“Last Words”, several runs from 2005 to 2011)
- El Vergel (“The Garden”, 2004)
- La Noche de la Bestia (“Night of the Beast, 2004)